well, I meant 4 all together, 3 at one time! I am proud of all you smart kids!
we knew what you meant silly girl!! Yes, you do have smart kids and hopefully all the little walls will be just as smart as their parents!!
oh yeah, Good job Tom! You must have gotten in because we edited your essay so well! LOL. You'll have tons o fun there in the fall. Now, kick back, relax and enjoy the rest of your senior year!!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
well, I meant 4 all together, 3 at one time! I am proud of all you smart kids!
we knew what you meant silly girl!! Yes, you do have smart kids and hopefully all the little walls will be just as smart as their parents!!
oh yeah, Good job Tom! You must have gotten in because we edited your essay so well! LOL. You'll have tons o fun there in the fall. Now, kick back, relax and enjoy the rest of your senior year!!!
Post a Comment