Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas 2006

Here in Ny it was a very nice Christmas. we had fun watching a few episodes of Battlestar on Christmas eve, then we did our spiritual part on what dad called a more 'adult' level. It was nice and then we did some singing and unfortunately, we were not so good at that. during the Gloria part of Angels we have heard on high, we tried to harmonize and Daisy looked at us and ran up the stairs. :) we didn't go downstairs to see what santa brought until 9am. we are getting in the habit of staying up late now that Kathy is home. there were more presents under the tree than we expected. we had some hints of what we were getting. I knew we were getting 2 games, but one we don't know how to play yet and the other was disney scene it, which we have. dad got his kareoke machine that he wanted, and it came in handy that evening when he and Kevin Prettyman sat and sang for hours. the girls chimed in for awhile. it was adorable when they sang "summer lovin" from Grease. I got a music stereo to play music on in my bedroom, and it has nice sound to it. Tom's stocking impressed him the most, and Kathy got spoiled rotten by Jimmy. we had a nice salmon and tilapia dinner with a great salad, and then the Prettymans, Ricks, Jimmy, and Dinho joined us for dessert later. some of my favorite gifts were the jewelry Tevia made me, the calendars she made us, and the cd Bret made me. I haven't listened to it yet, but I will tomorrow. we will spend some time on Thursday or Friday figuring out how to play eurorails. tomorrow dad and I will be in the city all day for April Sikora's wedding. I am tired today, as Kathy and I were up until 2am, and I feel a cold coming on. so we napped and watched more battlestar and Tom was the only one who had to work. no snow yet. lots of fun pictures with lots of Christmas cards this year, and I believe more lights out and decorations out this year. Kathy and I are already getting excited for the possibility of all being here next year!

1 comment:

teviawall said...

Sounds like you guys had a really nice Christmas!! Sorry we didn't get the camera thing up and running. We will try to do that tonight if Bret doesn't go to YM or BBall. If he does those two things, we will hook it up on Thursday!!