Wednesday, February 28, 2007

brazil

that Mexico trip sounds nice, but I was wondering if you two thought of going to Brazil next time? Ana said the tickets aren't too much, and she was just telling me about the trip her sister took on the Northeast coast of Brail, she went from beach to beach, for a week. all really cheap. she will email us the details. Duncan Campbell just went there. he loved it. just a thought.

1 comment:

Bret said...

I'd love to go to Brazil. Maybe airline tickets are cheaper from NY - but from AZ the cheapest I have seen over the past 5 years is around $700 - and they are usually more. That is a big investment when for half the price I can go to Mexico which is closer (time) and similar in local costs. Send me the info - we definitely would love it!