Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I hate the Spurs

What a great game last night! I haven't been so nervous about a game in a long time. It was fantastic. I almost turned the game off. Glad I didn't. But what a way for the league to ruin a great game and run by suspending two of the Suns for a ridiculous rule after a completely cheap foul. I understand rules are rules, but the NBA needs to understand that such a black & white rule will lead to unfairness. Now the dirty team that committed the terrible foul will only have one role player out. Two of the Suns players, who did nothing but stand up in concern for their team leader, are out and are key players. Which team got the better deal? I still have hope the Suns can beat the Spurs in 7, but if they lose it will be a direct effect from this terrible call.

And go Jazz! They've been a fun team to watch. Sloan is a genius.

2 comments:

Webb said...

The REAL tradgedy of it all is this:

The NBA is as rigged as the WWF... or WWE... whatever the wrestling federation is calling itself these days... and to be honest... I don't know what's worse, that, or the Jazz still being in it.

oh well.

Millie said...

Hmmmmmmmmmm, how is the NBA rigged??