Saturday, February 14, 2009
Happy Valentines Day
Well I got Cari the Twilight Soundtrack today, and she got me my favorite painting by Carl Bloch. That was supposed to go in the new house, oh well. Anyway, our new condo(moving next week) dosen't allow for our computers to be next to our TV. This is a problem for us since we use the compy to play BluRays. Answer, we decided to upgrade out theater equipment a little. Most of it is still in the mail coming later next week but we got some of the speakers from Circuit City since they are 50% off out there. The new samsung stand-alone blu ray player can stream movies directly from Netflix and that makes me happy. I'll post specs next week but here is a little tase of my new sub, center, and floor standing speakers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Where? I don't see any speakers. I just see cute little Hazel.
Where are you guys moving into?
Post a Comment